7 th Annual day Celebrations: Intimations to Parents -reg
This is to inform you that the 7 th Annual Day Celebrations is scheduled to be held on 28 th December 2016 at Al Wakra Indoor stadium in two sessions: i.e. the first session for KG from 3.00pm to 4.30pm and second session for Primary, Secondary and Senior secondary from 5.00pm to 9.00 pm .We expect your gracious presence for the function.
Kindly note the following points:
1. All are requested to be seated by 2.45 pm for the first session and 4.45 pm for the second session.
2. 27 th December 2016, Tuesday will be a holiday for all students except those who have Annual day rehearsals.
3. On 28 th December 2016,the participants of annual day programme should report to Wakra campus latest by 10.30 am .The school buses will pick the students as per the time schedule given above and you are requested to contact the bus attenders for pickup time of your ward.
4. Parents of the students (participants) availing own transport are requested to hand over their wards at Wakra reception counter at 10.30 am on 28/12 /2016.
5. The participants can come in colour dress and change in to their costume for the function at the school and all the selected student volunteers should come in proper school uniform.
6. No gold ornaments to be worn by the students for the function. The school will not be responsible for any loss.
7. Taking of photographs with camera /mobile and video are strictly prohibited.
8. All the participants will be provided with refreshments by the school. Kindly send enough food and snacks with the students.
9. The students receiving prizes on annual day should report at the Wakra school reception counter to the teacher in charge at 4.30 p.m. The awardees will be individually intimated.
10. Parents may collect their wards after completion of their respective programmes from the stadium.
11. After Annual Day school will reopen for classes on 2 nd January 2017,Monday Please extend the fullest cooperation as usual for the smooth conduct of our school Anniversary celebrations