Greetings from Bhavans Public School
In the wake of COVID-19 and for keeping the academic activities of the school going on, taking in to account the safety of parents and students, following measures are adopted by the school.
- Online academic assistance provided to class X & XII students will continue and virtual classes also will start shortly for these classes.
- Distance learning for all other Classes will commence from 5th April 2020. The teaching modules and learning contents will be made available to all students in the School Portal.
- Parents are requested to make online payment of first term fee and payment for text books for all classes from KG I to Class XII (Session 2020-2021). School website is already activated for the parents’ convenience.
- Text books and Notebooks will be distributed when school reopens for classes.
- Students using MOE & HE texts for Arabic and Islamic studies need not opt for these books while selecting books in the portal for online payment as these texts will be issued by the Ministry later.