An Orientation cum parents meeting was organized on 1st Sept.2019 at Bhavans Wakra Campus to make parents of Class X & XII students aware and informed of the recent modifications and changes in future education system.
The following points were discussed:-
- The new education policy to be implemented in coming years.
- Modalities of conducting AISSCE-2020 Practical Examination at other venue instead of conducting at home Centre.
- Implementation of two different sets of Mathematics question papers i.e Standard and Basic for class X students in coming Board examination, for children those who wish to pursue further studies in Science and Humanities in class XI and XII respectively.
- Meticulous Verification of personal data in LOC of X & XII students by Parents. As CBSE has stopped the provision of further correction in personal data of student.
- Meticulous Verification of personal data in Registration of IX & XI students by Parents. As CBSE has stopped the provision of further correction in personal data of student.
- Principal took an opinion about effectiveness of Mentoring and asked suggestions about further improvement by parents. All the parents were equivocal in term of fruitfulness and effectiveness of mentoring.
After Principal’s address, parents had an interactive session with teachers where they knew the performance of their ward and shared their views & ideas for further improvement. It has been observed about 85% of the parents turned out for the meeting. Parents were very much satisfied, the way academics is being taken care and reflects through astounding performance in the CBSE Examinations.