Registration for admission to various classes of the academic year 2014-15 commenced.Contact school office for further details
Instructions for Admission Procedure
Parents who are seeking admission for their wards are requested to register by taking a print out of the Registration form .(Registration form can also be availed from the School).
- Please contact the school office for availability of seats
Please pay QR 50/- towards the registration and the prospectus fee.
Please fill the Registration form and submit it in the school office.
After assessing the eligibility you will be informed for further procedeures regarding admission.
Admission is open to children of all nationalities in the State of Qatar on the basis of merit and subject to availability of seats.
Following Documents have to be brought at the time of admission:
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Qatar ID of the student(compulsory).
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Transfer Certificate duly counter signed by the Embassy/the concerned Board of Education (for students outside India)/Ministry of Education- the Educational Officer (For students from India).
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Health record & Vaccination chart.
- Child's and Parents' Passport Copies with Valid Resident Permit.
- Residence permit card issued by the Ministry of Interiors.
- Child's and Parent's Original Passport to be produced for Resident Permit Verification.
- Copy of Report Card.
- Age will be calculated as on 31st March 2014
For Class I to IX, a written test is conducted. All tests are followed by interaction with the Principal. Only Parent's interview with the Principal is required for KG and no formal test is required. Child should accompany the parent for interview.
The admission test for class I to IX will be based on the syllabus of the class immediately preceding the class to which admission is sought.
Decision of the principal/designate shall be final.