“Let noble thoughts come to us from every side”
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله رب العالمين
مالك يوم الدين
إياك نعبد وإياك نستعين
اهدنا الصراط المستقيم
صراط الذين أنعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين
Prayer – Al-Fateha
In the name of Allah, The Beneficent, the Merciful, Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds, Owner of the Day of Judgement.
Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
Show us the straight path, the path Of those whom Thou hast favoured, Not (the path) of those who earn, Thine anger nor of those who go astray.
“Bhavans Public School, Doha-Qatar strives to endeavor in a technology driven environment towards developing global citizens imbibed with values, who will guide desirable and sustainable social transformation and catapult world to make a better place to live in”.
- Providing a creative learning environment that recognizes the uniqueness of every learner.
- Integrating value component into all activities of the school.
- Enabling learners to acquire a set of competencies which make them architects of future. Using technology to enhance the effectiveness of pedagogy and management.
- KG 1 classes will commence on 14th April 2019.
- KG 2 classes will commence on 7th April 2019.
- Grade 1(for newly admitted students) classes will commence on 7th April 2019.
Pledge of Loyalty
“This morning, I take the pledge,
That I shall be loyal to my country,
That I shall dedicate myself to the service of my nation and my people,
That I shall preserve the freedom of my sacred land and work for its prosperity,
And that I shall strive for world peace and the brotherhood of mankind.”
Almighty God; we thank you for giving us a new day.
Shower your Blessings on the ruler of this land and his family, On our Fellowmen, our country and our school.
Enlighten our minds and strengthen our body, to do always what is righteous in Thy sight.
Forgive us if we do wrong and grant us the courage to face challenges.
Protect us from danger and keep us in your loving care forever
News & Events
Art is the language of soul. The performing arts are a form of art in which artists use their voice, bodies or inanimate objects to convey artistic expression. It transfers from heart to heart. A well-known performing artist , Dr.R.L.V Ramakrishnan , brother of late...read more